Preventive Sports Programms
- Carbohydrate intake and training efficacy in preventive sports programms.
- The variability of performance and of cardivacsular risk factors in untrained people over the course of a year.
- Efficacy of different preventive sports programms (funded by the Saarland Sports Ministry )
- Acute training responses as a predictor of chronic training effects (blood pressure and glucose tolerance)
- "Non-Responder" in endurance training
- Efficacy of training programs within police work (in cooperation with the Saarland ministry of internal affairs)
- Sport and the molecular aging process (lead by Prof. Laufs, Cardiology Homburg)